October 2013 Austin Housing Statistics Video
October 2013 Austin Real Estate Statistics | Austin Board of Realtors
The following are the real estate statistics for the Austin, Texas market for the month of October, 2013:
- 2,145 – Single-family homes sold, nine percent more than October 2012.
- $217,000 – Median price for single-family homes, nine percent more than October 2012.
- 48 – Average number of days single-family homes spent on the market, 20 days fewer than October 2012.
- 2,559 – New single-family home listings on the market, 14 percent more than October 2012.
- 5,540 – Active single-family home listings on the market, 12 percent fewer than October 2012.
- 2,069 – Pending sales for single-family homes, eight percent more than October 2012.
- 2.5 – Months of inventory* of single-family homes, about one month less than October 2012.
- $600,548,520 – Total dollar volume of single-family properties sold, 11 percent more than October 2012.
The Hippie Hollow Homes Guarantee
At Hippie Hollow Homes, we specialize in solving the complicated needs of distressed sellers in Austin, Texas, during these tough economic times. We understand and utilized more than 12 different ways to buy and sell properties. This knowledge allows us to listen to our customers and provide the best solutions for their needs.
Hippie Hollow Homes is uniquely different from any other real estate solutions provider. Contact us and we guarantee the following:
- We will always make you an immediate offer
- We will always offer to list your home, with one of our affiliate agents, with our purchase offer as a back-up
- We will also make you some creative offers that may be more beneficial to your situation and timeframe
- We will share with you a market analysis on your home, that determines it’s as-is value, in today’s market, compared to homes recently sold around yours
- Our offers are no-pressure, no-obligation